on Saturday afternoon administered the oath of office to members of the new Cabinet to be led by recently-sworn-in Prime Minister Pedro Miguel Angulo Arana.
The group is made up of the following Ministers:
- Ana Cecilia Gervasi Diaz (Foreign Affairs)
- Luis Alberto Otarola Peñaranda (Defense)
- Alex Alonso Contreras Miranda (Economy and Finance)
- Cesar Augusto Cervantes Cardenas (Interior)
- Jose Andres Tello Alfaro (Justice and Human Rights)
- Patricia Correa Arangoitia (Education)
- Rosa Bertha Gutierrez Palomino (Health)
- Nelly Paredes del Castillo (Agrarian Development and Irrigation)
- Sandra Belaunde Arnillas (Production)
- Luis Fernando Helguero Gonzalez (Foreign Trade and Tourism)
- Oscar Electo Vera Gargurevich (Energy and Mines)
- Hania Perez de Cuellar Lubienska (Housing, Construction and Sanitation)
- Grecia Elena Rojas Ortiz (Women and Vulnerable Populations)
- Albina Ruiz Rios (Environment)
- Jair Perez Brañez (Culture)
- Julio Javier Demartini Montes (Development and Social Inclusion)
The two citizens who will lead the Ministries of Transportation-Communications and Labor-Employment Promotion, respectively, are yet to be sworn in.
Today's event took place at the Government Palace in Lima.